Achaari Bhindi Cooking Recipes Collections
- 500 gm bhindi (Lady’s finger)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- ½ tsp amchoor, ½ tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp salt, or as per taste
- 2 big tomatoes – chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Spices Achaari Bhindi Recipes
A pinch of hing (asafoetida)
1 tsp saunf (Fennel), ½ tsp rai (mustard seeds)
½ tsp kalonji (onion seeds)
How to cook Achaari Bhinid Recipes
- Wash Bhindi and wipe dry. Cut the tip of the head of each bhindi, leaving the pointed end as it is.
- Now cut the bindi vertically from the middle making into 2 smaller pieces from each bhindi.
- Keep bhindi in a dish. Sprinkle 2 tbsp oil on it. Mix well. Put them in the oven on combination mode (Micro + grill) for 15 minutes or till cooked and crisp. Keep aside.
- In the separate small dish put 2 tbsp oil and Achari spices. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- To the bhindi, add Achari spices, dry masala powders, salt, ginger paste, tomatoes and lemon juice and mix them very well. Microwave for 4 minutes. Serve hot.