Paneer Tikka Cooking Recipes Collections
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka
- 300 gm paneer – cut into 2″ squares
- 1 large capsicum – cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 onion – cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tomato – cut into 8 pieces
How to Marinade Ingredients to cook Paneer Tikka
- 1 cup yogurt (dahi) – hang in a muslin cloth for 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp thick malai or thick cream
- A few drops of orange colour or a pinch of haldi (turmeric)
- 1½ tbsp oil, 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp red chilli powder, 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tandoori or chicken masala
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
Methods to cook Paneer Tikka in Microwave Oven
- Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add paneer. Mix well. Grease grill rack.
- Arrange paneer on the greased rack. When all the paneer pieces are done, put capsicum, onions and tomato altogether in the leftover marinade and mix well to coat the vegetables. Place vegetables also on the rack.
- Set your microwave oven at 200 C using the oven (Convection) mode and press start to preheat.
- Put the Tikkas in the Microwave oven.
- Set the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cook tikkas for 15 minutes.
- Spoon some melted butter on the tikkas and grill for 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the oven. Sprinkle chat masala and lemon juice. serve hot.